About BranFluenced

02 January 2011

Jilted Lovers and Broken Hearts to be the Next Single

Edited to Update:  As confirmed by Hermia on Sweet Talk, Jilted will be released to radio stations in limited countries, it will not be getting a hard copy release, and I'm presuming that means that, like Only The Young, it won't be available to buy separately as a download single either.

This is really disappointing, as this single could do really well, and I would love to see the video.

************************************************************************************

Greece's Radio1 station (not to be confused with the fabulous BBC Radio 1), has Jilted Lovers and Broken Hearts listed for release as the third single from Flamingo on 21st February 2011.

If this is correct (and I see no reason for it not to be), I think this song could do really, really well for Brandon, especially in the UK. It just needs a little push and promotion from the record companies and an actual release separate from the album version. I just hope it doesn't get the poor treatment that Only The Young got (which I'm still very angry about, if you hadn't noticed).

Souce: Webcitation

3 comments:

  1. Excellent!! I've wanted to see a video for this song ever since I first heard it :D Anyone in their right minds will like this song so I see no reason why it shouldn't be a number one :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently it's only getting a release in certain countries, and, like Only The Young, it won't be getting a full single release. I doubt there will even be a video.

    It's a shame, because with the right promotion, this single could be huge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I just read somewhere that they won't be making a video. Darn.

    ReplyDelete